Skite Agias Triados (Kafsokalivia) Mount Athos

Three hours away from the abbey of Lavra, and one hundred meters above sea level, lies this skite high on the rocks. The skite’s main temple which is called Kyriako was built in 1745 and its wall-paintings were painted at the end of the 18th century.

The library contains twenty-three codes and a few hundred prints.

At the skite we can also see a collection of treasures, which contains sacerdotal vestments, icons, crosses, relics of saints, e.t.c.

Contact informations

Address:  Ouranoupolis Halkidiki
63075 | Greece

Phone: +30 23770 71 201

Fax: +30 23770 71 310

Visitors Online

We have 178 guests and no members online

Map

Copyright © 2018    Hotel Akrogiali Halkidiki Ouranoupoli Halkidiki.      ΜΗ.Τ.Ε.: 0938Κ011Α0160800      Design - Hosting: Group-Art - Nea Roda Halkidiki

Search