Skite Agias Triados (Kafsokalivia) Mount Athos

Three hours away from the abbey of Lavra, and one hundred meters above sea level, lies this skite high on the rocks. The skite’s main temple which is called Kyriako was built in 1745 and its wall-paintings were painted at the end of the 18th century. The library contains twenty-three codes and a few hundred prints. At the skite we can also see a collection of treasures, which contains sacerdotal vestments, icons, crosses, relics of saints, e.t.c.
GreekEnglish (United Kingdom)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)Bulgarian (Български)Română (România)Russian (CIS)

Visitors Online

We have 8 guests online
Finland inotur picma
escort eskisehir escort eryaman escort samsun escort bursa